Well I kicked off 2019 with a flu. I rarely get knock down, bedridden sick, it’s been many years, but this dose of the flu is still clinging on a week later. I’m on the other side of it, but likely have a few more days of gross before I’m 100%.
That’s alright, it’s out of the way! 2019 is full of awesome ideas, plans and promise. Looking forward to a few things this year.
- Creating, Developing and Growing our side hustle
- Learn and practice new lettering techniques
- Travelling to Chicago for Star Wars Celebration
- House Shopping
- Work Travel (hopefully)
- Vacation with Chris – Location TBD
- Start and complete a scrapbook project
I know there will be plenty of other awesome things this year, but the above is a taste of what I’m looking forward to!
What are you most looking forward to in 2019?